thanks...

aww.. 2007 is just 2 days away, I can't believe 2006 went by so fast just like that. so before the year ends I would love to give thanks to God who made this year a fruitful year to us. we were very blessed to accomplish a lot of things with a lot of his help. trials had come and go and we got through with it with prayers. we didn't get sick as much as much as we used to. we are very blessed to live the simple life. we may not have a lot but we are very happy the way our lives are now. thank God, my son is with us now, as well as my mom. shortly my brother will be with us soon, too by January. me and my hubby's love for each other had grown stronger each year inspite of the trials we've experienced. to all the family and friends out there who stood by me no matter what, great hugs to you all! I truly value my online friends, for you guys make my day all the time. thanks for the text messages and voice mails, you guys know who you are. I feel that I know much my online friends than my offline friends, weird but yeah.. online friends remembers your birthdays and all important stuff, offline friends don't do much. ahh, I hate saying all these but it's true. even my bestfriends forgot about me, well, I have to understand that not all of them have computer access so it's really hard for them to reach me. X_X

I just watched "the Notebook" last night, and I was bawling like crazy I tell ya. Nicholas Sparks sure how to touch a woman's heart with this kinds of stories. I just loved it, a perfect score! we had a great christmas, my mom whipped up Ham and spaghetti and the next morning opened all our gifts, Nathan was happy with all the gifts he had received and I myself was happy too coz my family is complete. hubby was suppose to buy me a new digital camera for christmas but I insisted on buying it for my birthday since it's just lil months away, no big deal.

THANK YOU TO THE FOLLOWING:

Janne Hanie

I found a lil game awhile ago.. try THIS

FINALLY.. some new Lo's!

my niece Celina with her co-cheerleader in Zama high school, Japan. credits: scripts by Kristie, daisy flower from the Mdent Valentine kit, peptoplosion papers and borders by hollihobbi holli green, paper from Raechel Knight and ribbon from zazou je t adore heart pin.

my auntie Elsa and cousin Marie in Monticello, Kentucky. credits: kit from Embellies.com

Nathan last christmas eve. credits: from the Holidayze kit, by brentboone designs.

credits from: credits: kit from Betty's blog, Bettina Theilig.

HAPPY PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Kit, I was going to greet you a Merry Christmas, kaso, your blog is out of bandwidth. But anyway, a good thing you linked your name sa blog ko, and naka punta ako dito. Season's Greetings sa inyong lahat dyan, sana you'll have a safe and prosperous New Year!!! Ang cute ng mga digi-scraps mo dito, I like them. I enjoyed the photos. Nathan is a handsome boy, he is growing fast. Okay, best regards me. Thanks sa visit and kind comments.

Anonymous said...

awwww mamy kit! nice naman all the stuffs you got! I miss our site. Hmm sana maging ok na sya next month. Also, aking card palang pinakamalaki ano? Grabe lolz oh well, nakakatwa lang parang paligsahan nang sinong pinakamalaki ang regalo? hahaha. thanks for spending time with me on the phone most of the time. Listening to all my craps and b**#s#^@s and stuffs. oh well ingats ka palagi dyan I miss you and I love you my friend! regards to everyone. kina tita lolit, nathan and jon. god bless you all and happy new year!

hahaha said...

hi ate Kitty.!!! muah muah.!! musta na? i hope you're doing fine. yes, yes, new year is really hours away kaya make your resolutions na! hehehe.

visit mo ako sa new blogspot ko ha. love yah ate Kitty, hope the site will be back soon. ingat palagi ate ha.!! miss yah :)

Anonymous said...

Hi!! Nako, gustong gusto mo pala ang scrapbooking ah.. hindi ko alam yun ah!! Hehehe, Do you print them out? Tapos naka binder? Hmm... ako wala basta print lang ng pictures! HAHAHAHA!!!

Happy New Year!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Kitty! I MISS YOU! regards to your whole family! I wish you all the good health and wealth for the coming year! Good Luck with everything there! God Bless you and thanks for being a wonderful friend always! Mwah!

always,

Lin

Anonymous said...

PIXEL KITTY IS BACK!

Anonymous said...

Kyut ng gifties mo sissy :)
Happy New Year!!!

CHIKAI ♥ said...

hello sister! tnx for visiting my old but new turf. hehe. btw, i posted a new freebie in my scrapblog. baka gusto mo yon for ur xmas fotos. ganda ng kulay eh. :)

http://digiscrapz.blogspot.com/