happy birthday, Hubby!



it's hubby's 34th birthday this december 15th. I scrapped this as a lil gift for him. I love you, Jon you don't know how happy I am whenever I'm with you. thank you for everything and thank you for making me for what I am right now. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

kit from Sarah Batdorf of Scrapartist. heart ribbon from Lianne carp of Scrapateer. Scale paper from Digital Scrapbook Place.



the 2 important boys in my life..

kit from Lisa Howell of Scrapartist. Sarah Batdorf of scrapartist. younique photos. tags from free digital scrapbooking. alphabet, ribbon and tag element from digital scrapbook place.

1 comments:

CHIKAI ♥ said...

hello sis! happy bday to ur hubby jon.

sis, i just want to inform u na i'm posting freebie links/alerts in my scrapblog and all are from my favorite designers. ang gaganda talaga ng freebies nila. check it out para mas lalo pang gumanda ang LOs mo. ^_^