Heal my heart


One of my gradeschool bff's posted her own opinion on her facebook. Everyone reacted like she had some kind of problem. She is one of the very frank girls I know in my life, and that's a good thing. She posted something about a lot of people flooding their facebook walls with so much of their problems on being fat, losing weight, material stuff, etc. When there are truly far more unfortunate people out there who still smile even when they are hungry, malnourished and poor... If you have a problem right now, think about the poor souls out there who are more deserving to talk more about their problems in life. I do rant all the time, but reading that made me realize... Why am I so worried? Why am I angry? When seriously, there is nothing really to worry about. We have a lot to be thankful for because we have homes to live in, we have cars to take us anywhere, food, clothing, you name it. Sometimes I feel sad when I'm like this, and I pray to God to take the anger away from my heart. I am blessed and I don't have the right to feel this way. Think about the people who are very unfortunate around the world. Don't tell me you never felt this way in your life.

Now you know.

It's about 12:13 AM according to my laptop clock. My husband has his PT test around noontime tomorrow, I advised him to skip his gym time in the morning and get some more sleep while I drop the kids off at school. Before I hit the sack, I am reading about projector reviews at ---, They talk about the new presentation of data projectors in this generation. I remember how big the old projectors were, but the pocket projectors they have right now is very convenient and it will act out as a pass-through projector as long as you just attach it to a laptop, cellphone, video camcorder, etc. and you are all set up for a business meeting presentation, anywhere, anytime. How lovely, huh? This is an eye candy with all those tech savvy people put there. Truly worth it if you ask me.

0 comments: