eww, cobwebs!


hehee, not at my home that's for sure. I meant this blog. It's been like, what - 2 weeks? since my last post? goodness. sorry for not keeping in touch. I am soooo busy with my offline life, it's not like before when my son wasn't with us, I can go online 24/7 - no kidding! you know, when you get home from work, you just don't have the knack to open your computer and update some stuff, I do miss my internet on my phone I can just whip it out and start typing, like my own personal mini computer. I had to block the internet from my phone, coz we are cutting back on a lot of stuff If we want to move. so no mobile web for me until we get back on track again. anyways, this blog definitely saddens me, partially my fault because I don't really keep tabs on it anymore, I don't return visits (you guys know why, so sorryyyy) I really want to give up blogging for quite a long time, but I already told myself that won't be happening. I've made some great friends from blogging, we do keep in touch even offline and I'm happy I have met them (thank you, guys!) I'm just keeping a low profile for now, A lot of people get sick all the time, I am so happy we don't really get sick often, when a cold starts we try to prevent it as soon as possible so we don't get sick for a long time. like me for example I do get sick every now and then, but that's my allergies and it only lasts for a day, drink plenty of fluids and a long rest - the next day I'm feeling great again. unlike some people, they don't get sick often but when they do it will be weeks of rest for them. One factor I also avoid is spending a lot of time online, on the computer. a few years back when I was always online I did get sick all the time, and it really took a toll on me. but now spending less time online does justice for me. I don't know, it works for me. that is also a reason I only have 1 blog to maintain, I can't imagine myself handling 5 to 8 blogs! @__@ there is no way I can do that. speaking of blogs, I am going to revamp the this and that online blog, It badly needs a facelift! even this main blog of mine... ok, I gotta go I just wanted to let you all know what is happening to me at the moment I might just enable the mobile blogging from my phone, too so I can still blog while I'm away from my pc.

0 comments: