random stories


weeee I'm back, people! sorry for the delay, yours truly got sick for the past few days, and got busy with a lot of stuff. I still have a lil runny nose but it's all good. we took Nathan to the hospital last april 13th coz he had a very high fever, so we decided to take him to the hospital since it's just a 5 minute drive from our place, and from what we've noticed for the past 3 weeks he had some trouble urinating, I think it was very painful for him everytime he urinates. he'd scream and run around in circles with his toes curled up, then when he finishes we'd asked him:

"are you ok now? is it still hurting?" then he'd answer the same reply as always, "it's hurting my pee-pee.." hehee, that's the way he talks, his sentences aren't straight just yet. so the doc checked him out, he was very cooperative, he only cried when he had his shots in both legs and when they took a blood sample from his arm. an hour later we found out that he has a viral infection. we were sooo worried about Nathan. so doc gave us this medicine, Omnicef 7ml each day for 7 days. his last day is today and so far the past 4 days we didn't see him hurting at all, hurrayy!!

after Nathan getting sick, Jon had a fever, too, that night. then the next day my brother also probably caught it. so did I coz I realized after working 3 hours on my shift I started sneezing like crazy and my face was very red as a tomato, they tried telling me to go home but I told them I'd survive my 8 hour shift =/ Kimmy, my friend at the cash room bought me some soup, she's so sweet. now I really know she'd be a terrific successful nurse someday as well as her bestfriend Candice, they'll be graduating next year and I know I'll miss them terribly at work. they'll be interning at Queens and Tripler hospital. remember, guys: I LOVE YOU!!!

so after work at 11:00 I drove them downtown at Kapiolani hospital and left him there after settling down for 30 minutes, they said it was dangerous for cancer patients to have a high fever, a lot of cancer patients die if they disregard having a fever, they asked him to come to the hospital right away. so they had him confined up to now...

here's a funny conversation from Leona (my co-worker) and our customer refunding 10 vagisil creams.

Leona: ma'am, I need to see your receipt, and please sign your name at the bottom. by the way, what is wrong with the product?"
Customer: Oh, oh.. there's nothing wrong with it, in fact I bought a lot and I am just TOO DRY."

for most of you, it's not funny. but when Leona had finished refunding the vagisil creams, she was like, "I AM SO DRY!" helloooo, isn't that just too much information? we don't need to know that you're so dry. but yeah, if you were in our place here you'd be crackin up, too. arghh, grocery stores just have the funniest and irritating customers ever. cripes, a lot of people would think our jobs would be stressful, to tell you the truth it is SURE stressful but if you're enjoying yourself you'd be successful soon enough. all we have to do is have patience. patience is a virtue. that's our motto. and it always works everytime. every thing pays of in the right time.

I threw a lot of papers from last year, it was my my mother-in-law's print outs from over hundreds of houses for sale ads, she would be spending her vacation here around July, and I am pretty sure we'll be house hunting again like we did last year. she's constantly collecting newspapers everyday, looking at ads for affordable houses. she wants us to buy a house asap, coz if you think about it spending 1250 a month on a one bedroom condo including utilities is expensive. not for us, we don't think about that just yet. it seems like the money we're spending is enough for mortgage already. so we decided not to buy a house here, me and hubby decided we'd finally buy a house in San Diego, where my sister-in-law and her family would settle down eventually, maybe in about 3 yrs. they have one more stop in Korea and that's it. I am hoping by then my brother would be as healthy as ever so he can move on with his life, too. I love my brother very much and I just worried with his situation. as for this week, I am taking my mom to the airport, at Gate Gourmet to apply for a job, please pray for my mom... I hope she gets it...

and of course last but not the least...

for the birthday girl:



CREDITS: thank you to FABR for her wonderful kits, Savanna elements, ouhlala-cherry kit, and unforgettable kit elements.

have a wonderful birthday, sweetie! thank you for being such a nice online-sister, knowing you all these years is priceless! I truly treasure our friendship and hoping one day we could meet in person and let the boys play nearby while we have a nice chat over tea or coffee, or whatever you prefer! so people, please visit Honey

I am off to visit you guys now. have a wonderful weekend!

pictures and videos
got friendster?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

grabe! buti na lang ok naman na kayong lahat dyan! kaya pala tagal mo ding nawala. kakatwa naman yung customer haha wala lang. atleast ok naman na si Nate, sana makuha nang mom mo yung work. siguro bored na din sya ano? ingats kayo dyan palagi and get well soon. have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

nakow halos lahat kau sa pamilya nagkasakit ano? mabuti naman at naging ok na. saka ikaw sis inom ka vitamin C. pinakamabisang gamot daw yun kesa sa multivitamins. Malamig ba weather dyan? kasi kami din dito tinangkaso dahil sa lami eh.

sana maging maayos na ang pakiramdaman mo sana hindi magtuloy sakit mo. ay nga pala dito nalang kau sa chicago sis lipat hehehe maganda an suburs dito madami neighborhood.

b3arh0ney said...

i haven't even read the whole thing yet but i'm gonna say i'm sooo touched! thanks a lot sis! really, i appreciate it. ok i'm gonna read the whole post now. thanks ulit. {{hugsss}}

b3arh0ney said...

i am so sorry to hear that you all got sick. nauna lang yata kami ng family ko about a month ago. halos kaming lahat nagka stomach virus din and aiden had it bad. last week ako naman nagka cold but it was nothing serious. kawawa naman c Nathan. di ba sya nagka UTI?

oh that conversation is funny, hehe! i'd be embarrassed to return anything like that much more to say i'm too dry, lol! i'm laughing hard over here.

again, ur so sweet. i'm gonna cry, haha! i really appreciate it a lot. big thanks and hugs! kisses to Nathan. i hope ur all feeling better now.

Anonymous said...

hi sis... grabe! halos lahat kayo nagkasakit ha? buti naman at okay na kayo... mahirap kasi tlga yun kapag lahat may sakit e... dba?

nakakatawa namn yung kwento mo sis about sa friend mo.. hehe..

take care sis.
mwah..

Anonymous said...

hi kitty, musta?
sorry ha, medyo na-busy lng gyud ako.
higpit si hubby sa akin when it comes to internet eh, hehehe...
sumisingit lng ako pag nasa labas siya, ahihi...
ingats & miss u!
muwah!

Anonymous said...

sis kitty weebee aww nagka sakit ka pala waaaah pero ok na konti kaya follow up ng mga gamot sis.. wag kalimutan i take ang mga gamot on time para gumaling ka na agad ♥ nakaka shock naman halos entire family nagkasakit waaahhh
kawawa naman si Nathan nuh? Viral infection wooot pero glad to know he's feeling better.. tama si Scart many many vitamins ang kailangan ♥
Kitty musta ka na? shocks na miss kita!! Galing nung gawa mong gift ganda nya.. aww ang cute pati ng picture ng baby ♥
love u!

Anonymous said...

wow ang busy at ang daming nangyari sanyo dyan sis... so buti naman ok na lahat.. ang cute ng gift mo sa friend mo noh.. ang galing mo tlg mag scrap.. ahihi... miss na kita sis.. yeah busy din kasi ako... so ayun.. ingat ka ha.. luv u

Grace said...

awww.. thanks god nathan is ok now! sana magpatuloy-tuloy ang pag galing nya, kayo din dyan ate kitty, inom kayo ng vitamins para iwas sa sakit, halos lahat kayo nag kasakit, so nagkahawaan na kayo dyan.. hehe :)

Anonymous said...

Ate kitty! *cries* waa miss na rin kita... So much is going on here na napapabayaan ko na online life ko... anyway uy what do you mean nobody wants to talk to you? waa di lang kita nakikita online... anyway tell me what time ka online so we can chat... miss na kita... btw i'm not sure kung na-add mo na toh but i made a new ym id kasi sobrang daming ewan dun sa isa ko... eto: jigoku_miko... labs yu!!! miss na talaga kita... *hugs* mamaya ko babasahin entry mo kasi mejo nagmamadali ako ngayon...

Anonymous said...

my dear you don't have to say sorry etc and all. what friends are for? oh di ba? am really excited kasi if ano kahit matagal pa man din yun eh palapit na rin na makalipat kayong california! I sooo miss you! am glad you're doin great there naman and getting well naman kayo soon lahat dyan. ingats and god bless!

ps

kahit anong gawin mo para sa akin I WILL always CHERISH it! like our friendship. ingats!