darn you!!! (long post ahead)

hahaa! pardon the post but yeah.. I am currently cooking right now our favorite Menudo and *cough* it's about 10:30 pm. yes, I'm weird like that, I didn't cook anything today so I am making a batch for our lunch and dinner tomorrow. we just came home from the hospital, my brother's going to be discharged tomorrow morning and I won't have time to cook.

speaking of the title I meant the germs, me and Jon woke up around 4:30 am with the sound of sobbing and sniffing, a lil cry that would really scare you. we thought he was just having a bad dream so we turned the lights on right away since we felt some wetness in our bed, and aaww poor baby vomited all over our bed. so we thought it was just a lil indigestion since he overate that night. we told my mom to watch Nathan and call us if we need to take him badly to the hospital. well, my mom informed me that he kept vomiting all day at least 6 times when we were away. after picking up a box of pizza at Costco we stopped and fed Nathan a lil bit of cheese pizza and not even 3 minutes later he threw up again! so we were on our way to the hospital to drop off some food at my brother then continued on to Kaiser.

Nathan got confined for at least 5 hours, golly.. they had him drink pedialyte which was really hard for me since he didn't want to take it. next, they had to draw blood from him so they poked his arms, ughh blood squirted everywhere coz I swear that kid is strong! I had tiny scratches on my face struggling to keep his arms and legs straight. when it was time to put an IV on him they wrapped him cocoon like in a blanket and I think It took 4 nurses to keep him still, he was screaming bloody murder, I tell ya. he kept on doo dooing and I guess that he had diarrhea, coz all day air was having a hard time going out of his stomach. my poor lil man, he suffered so much this month, darn germs!! you can never be too careful. I am so thankful to God he wasn't dehydrated at all.

near death experience
I was hospitalized because of dehydration when I was 16, I was already dressed up for school when all of a sudden I sat down and told my mom that I was having LBM for 3 days already, diarrhea pills weren't helping at all. so I stayed home, but then I was so in pain I told my mom I can't walk straight anymore, my mom rushed me to the hospital coz she saw my nails were almost black already and my face was so pale. after getting admitted at Afable Hospital (my hubby's house was near that hospital. coincidence?) the doctor told my mom that they brought me so late and I had only 12 hours to live. my mom almost fainted when she heard that and she cried so bad. but thank God everything was back to normal. that was such a near death experience, that's why I am loving every bit of my life no matter what pain I go through. another was when I was about to get married with Jon, it was a week before our wedding day. it was also dehydration, and stress because my MIL was a city councilor at the time and we had such a hectic schedule, I was always there to accompany her to her meetings and campaigns, wether it was sunny or rainy I was there to help her. somehow one day I just got it and I couldn't get out of bed. my hubby was giving me a sponge bath and all of a sudden I was getting hot and cold at the same time, hubby rushed me to the hospital as quickly as he could(nagdidiliryo na raw ako) my MIL cried and blamed herself for everything. lapitin daw sa disgrasya ang magkasintahan pag malapit nang ikasal sabi nila. I really don't believe in superstitious beliefs, nagkataon lang talaga siguro. so anyways, I got out of the hopsital right before our wedding and can you believe I was coughing so bad at our reception, how embarrassing! so that leaves us with our story for the day. how lil things like germs can invade your body and could also cost you your life. grr.. and yes, my bestfriend is now water.

I have some assignments from mommy Rose and Yvie.

why do I blog?
I blog simply because I have this certain fulfillment whenever I finish a post. or sometimes whenever I feel down or feel inspired I usually love jotting things down from my mind. I really don't care if people don't read my posts, coz we all know we can't impress everybody, and I am not here to do that either. my posts are mainly about my family, I truly love my family very much and I am always inspired because of them. one more thing is I love blogging because I meet a lot of nice wonderful people who put a lot of input in my site, great feedbacks on my situations and lil comments that make me smile everyday. I don't care if I have a comment or two, I enjoy posting and I love meeting new people everyday. from miles and miles away I realized you can also gain friends thru the net and one outlet is thru blogging. I always stopped blogging and the next thing you know I am back again on the net. I love reading all my previous posts and I am sure you do. it's like reliving the greatest moments that happened in your life. so whenever I get the chance I document every possible detail ever. sooo, that's why I blog.

survey
1. What is your full name?
DELETED

2. When is your Birthday?
DELETED
3. What is your e-mail address?
kittyshome_04 AT yahoo.com
4. Do you smoke?
nooooo =)
5. How many sexual partners have you had?
1 only ah and that's my asawa. mabait tohh
6. If you can't answer, is it really that
many?
n/a =P
7. Can you cook?
of course!
8. What was your dream growing up?
all kinds of things, doctor, nurse, singer, gymnast, fashion designer,etc.
9. What talent do you wish you had?
swimmer, singing, playing the piano, basta instrumento!
10. Favorite place?
home and at the mall, shopping shopping!
11. Favorite vegetable?
broccoli, peas, bokchoy, spinach
12. What was the last book you read?
the wedding by Nicholas sparks
13. What zodiac sign are you?
Taurus
14. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings?
piercing lang, sa tenga.
15. Worst Habit?
biting my cuticles (lol) and cleaning in the middle of the night.
16. Do we know each other outside of multiply?
yup, sa blog.
17. What is your favorite sport?
football and baseball
18. Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude?
same
19. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
chikahan tayooo!
20. Worst thing to ever happen to you?
naospital the very first time, muntikan ko nang ikamatay! (pareho tayo, ate Rose)
21. Tell me one weird fact about you:
I usually clean at night.
22. Do have any pets?
I wish...
23. Do u know how to do the macerana?
of course! dancer ata to dati.
24. What time is it where u are now?
12:05 am
25. Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
scawyyy!! I hate clowns sobra.
26. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be???
wish I could have a sexy body..
27. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
maybe the same..
28. What color eyes do you have?
dark brown
29. Ever been arrested?
nope.
30. What is your favorite drink?
mango juice
31. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it?
bayad sa mga utang (pareho tayo, nyahaha)
32. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew?
not a fan of gum.
33. What 's your favorite place to hang at?
house where I could rest.
34. Do you believe in ghosts?
yeah.
35. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
surf the net, scrapbook, and blog..
36. Do you swear a lot?
when I get irritated.
37. Biggest pet peeve?
marami eh..
38. In one word, how would you describe yourself?
madaldal, makulit and clumsy.
39. Do you believe in God?
yes!
40. What is your favorite thing about me?
real friend, and madaldal, cool mommy! apir!
41. What is your zip code?
96818
42. What city do you live in?
Honolulu
43. What is your favorite TV show?
channels vh1, hgtv, discovery, animal planet and TLC
44. Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?
of course!! =)


so kayo naman! nakakatamad mag comment pag mahaba ang post ano? don't worry you don't need to comment anyway. =) have a great day everyone!

pictures and videos
got friendster?

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ate Kit, thank you sa gift ha. nakaktuwa nga, naghahanapan pala tayo. heehee. Pasensya na sa maling link, malituhin kasi ako. ^_^

Nagulat ako dun sa story mo, yung near-death situation mo. Nakakatakot talaga yun, kung sabihin ng doctor na 12 hours na lang ang itatagal mo.. Pero buti naging okay din diba? MIL ba as in mother-in-law? I was like, wow.. it's so nice naman na palagi mo siyang tinutulungan noong times na yun.. Is Nathan okay na ba? Grabe pala ang pwedeng mangyari because of germs.

Nakakatuwa naman yung fairies na lumilipad sa page. heehee.

b3arh0ney said...

oh my! i hope Nathan is feeling better now. both of my kids experienced the same thing so i know how u feel. nakau kakatakot. is it stomach virus ba? kac yun pareho sa boys ko. they don't like pedialyte either so we gave them gatorade and they both liked it. it helped naman at sabi ng dr it's ok to give them gatorade instead of pedialyte kac parang pareho lang din yun. oi nakakatakot naman yung near death experience mo. dehydration is really dangerous kaya drink a lot of fluids talaga.

this tag looks like fun. thanks for sharing. happy sunday and kisses to Nathan. sana magaling na sya. u all take care.

Anonymous said...

mas masaya mag comment kung mahaba yung post eh... so ayun buti ok na si nate,wawa naman sya lagi na lang nahohospital... sana d sya matrauma noh.. kasi nung bata ako lagi ako nasa hosp kaya nung lumaki ako naging hate ko ang hosp eheheh... feeling ko inaapi ako pag nasa hosp ako.. hahaha... oh well, sakitin din ako sis na dehydrate na din ako kaya alam ko ang feeling na yan obvious bah? aheheh kaya nga payatot me... lolz... so ayun sana tlg laging maging ok falmily mo, esp si nate at ang bro moh... sana everything will be fine nah... love u sis... haba ng about me mo ha... tag ba yan sis? ahehehe.. lapit na bday moh.. yeeeheeyy... advance happy bday sis koh.. love u poh..

Anonymous said...

ame mo ate kitty ah... i didn't know na ganun kauniqwue at sobrang kakaiba ang name mo.. anyway, ayun, may 6 ka pala.. ako may 3. wahihihi.. naku, advanced happy bday ah, ate./ :) mwah!

Anonymous said...

hi sis... really? so ok na ba si nathan ngayon? grabe! nakakatakot tlga yan.. hays... i do agree with you about germs... i just feel like nobody is safe from it. i hope okay na sya sis...

nagulat me sa kwento mo sis about the near-death experience mo.. grabe! sobrang katakot yun ha?.. buti naman at andyan family mo para tumulong.. hays... im glad youre okay sis...

ingat kayo palagi ha?
mwah..

Anonymous said...

sis wag mo na lang change yung link ko ha.. ung heartiziia a din gagamitin ko.. aheheh... mejo nagka problema lang si aisha kaya un.. pero un pa din gagamitin koh.. love u sis.. update kita dont worry dito sa site moh.. aheheh ingats...

Anonymous said...

aaw ate kitty, nagulat ako dun sa experience mo O.o ang alam ko kapag may LBM hindi muna dapat uminom ng gamot, dpaat mailabas muna yung wastes.. Yung nails mo rin naging cyanotic na kaya delikado na nga yun T_T buti na lang talaga naging ok ka ate.. nakakatakot naman yun :c Thank God nalampasan mo yung nangyari *hugs*

Anonymous said...

sweetie! musta na I called kahapon si tita nakausap ko. It's really nice talkin to your mom. She's really very nice. I am glad that nate's doin well naman as well as gully. I hope ok naman kayo dyan lahat. nakakainis lang din ang sudden change of weather ingats! i miss you friend!

Unknown said...

ooopppsss, nawala yong comment ko.

thanks naman sis at nahanap mo ang blog ko, salamat din sa link. kahapon ko lang pinalitan ang layout ko sis at inalis na yong link na di ko mabuksan except yong sayo kasi nagbakasakali ako na baka bumalik ka pa. at thanks naman at naisipan mong mag blog ulit.

more than 6 years na kaming married ng asawa ko at almost 6 years narin akong nag-i stay dito sa korea.

update ko narin yong link mo at ng makabalik naman ako ulit dito. hehe..

Anonymous said...

awww kitty thanks for the gift i love it ;)

mabuti naman at walang nangyari masama kay nathan... hmm hindi nga maganda magtake ng gamot for diarhea just to stop it. mas maganda kung ilalabas mo yung dumi and then sabayan mo ng hydrite (pedialyte for kids) para hindi ma-dehydrate. yan din kasi binibigay ko pag once na nagtatae na si yuna kahit isang beses palang hehhehe de nman kasi nakakasama.... am just glad that nathan was ok now.... ingat kau lagi guys....

Anonymous said...

hello ate kitty :)
kamusta na si nathan ngayon? nako, kapag may diarrhea, possible na magkaroon ka ng dehydration, yung pedialyte is for dehydration, naalala ko yung nephew ko, nag susuka din sya lagi kaya pinainom ng doctor ng pedialyte, so bad hindi nya din iniiinom.

nakakatakot naman yun experince mo, 12 hours to live? miracle, thanks to god talaga! parang its your 2nd life na pala ano? waa, buti naging maayos naman ang lahat :)

Tiff k said...

Ate Kitty~! I missed you soo much!! Thank you po soo much for the gift! Happy 2nd anniv to your site!! =) Wow ate, buti nothing that serious happened to your lil boy! Grabe buti rinush niyo agad sa hospital! Nakakaiyak nga kung anak mo ang nahospital noh?
And thank God that you're still here ate! The Lord is really merciful. Ako rin nakaexperience na ng near-death. Naging super pale at di na ako makahingi sa super sakit pero buti nalang Lord we're still here. We should really cherish our lives coz we never know when we'll be gone. Cge tc na ate ah!! Miss you!! *hugz*

Anonymous said...

http://eon-mien.com/2007/05/01/birthday/

Anonymous said...

sis kitty! meh gift ako sau kasi malamang hindi kita ma greet sa bday moh.. advance ko na ha... try mo tong link na toh...

http://video.sanriotown.com/engine/flaon/player?idcode=4128

hindi ko malagay yung code eh... kaya link na lang.. ahehehe... happy 24th bday sis koh!

we love u!

Anonymous said...

http://video.sanriotown.com/engine/flaon/player?idcode=4128

wahh putol sis sorry...

Anonymous said...

sis i email ko na lang sayo yung gift ko wahhh ayaw mag paste... ahuhuhuh

Anonymous said...

http://video.sanriotown.com/engine/flaon/player
?idcode=4128&v=1&rnd=6076

yan sis paki dikit na lang yung mga letters sorry tlg flooding na ako sa comment moh.. hehehe... happy bday... ewan ko kasi bakit napuputol eh..ahuhuh... love u sis koh...

Anonymous said...

Kitty, musta nah? Grabeh naman yang mga kwento mo tungkol sa near death mo. Nakakatakot! Buti naman at okay ka na di bah. Poor nathan. Hay, sana gumaling na sya sis. Ang hirap hirap siguro sa kalooban mo nyan. Nakitah ko nga pala na sinagutan mo yung survey ko. Salamat ha =D. Ingatz kayo palagi :)

Anonymous said...

hi kitty ♥
advance happy birthday sayo! malapit na. ang bilis talaga ng araw.
sana maayos na si baby nathan ngayon :( nakakaawa naman sya.. masakit pag nakikita mo nagvovomit mga bata.. nakakaawa tlga sila kasi parang hirap na hirap. Sana he feels better now.. hndi talaga tayo 100% safe kahit nasa loob ng house.. kelangan tlga natin maging careful..

kisses to nathan and you!
ingat karin Kitty ♥
and thank you sa gift na binigay mo! na grab ko na sya and add ko na sa gift section ko ;)
youre soo sweet tlga ♥

love lots, Jays

Anonymous said...

lapit na bday mo gandaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Anonymous said...

musta na kayo lalo na si nathan? is he ok now? uu nga e medyo busy ako kaya bihira na akong makapagblog pero dahil marami na akong time na walang pasok sisipagin na ulit ako. thanks po sa pagbisita. ingat kayo.

Anonymous said...

sis what time ka online I need to ask you something. email ko nalang sayo ingats!

Ana P. S. said...

I can relate about near death, akala ko rin mamatay na ako noon, during pa naman sa week na I was meeting my husband. Grabe yon, akala ko talaga mamatay na ako, over sa syptoms gaya ng na experienced mo both ends saka severe stomach pain di nga ako makaka tayo noon, fatal position lang, hay buti nalang I went to the Doctor in time lang. Cheers tayo dyan ah. Scary ano? Buti nalang gumaling tayo.