long week!

EDIT sorry for not visiting you guys for a long time. my brother Gulliver just arrived from the PI and I am very busy at the moment. I'll chit chat with you guys more later on, my brother's sick and in need of operation. thank you. pls. pray for him. EDIT



CREDITS: Jennifer Adams Connely kit, stitch, ribbons, and vintage floral kit from Shabby Princess, buttons from Jeannelle Paige.

for sis Anneke and her lil Ivan



CREDITS: on angels wings kit from Jen Reed, paper from Correen Silke, J. Cantrill clip, green ribbon from Samara Gugler: swirlicious kit, Bella kit from Karen Lewis and Ann marie Borg, lucky star kit from Gina cabrera, doodle from sara carling, flower from kristine Bents Jessica Safty.

I finally had the time to redo my friendster layout all along I didn't know that my overlay wasn't working all these time. to those who have friendster accounts add me: http://friendster.com/pinkkitten

and add me at my multiply: http://multiply.com/snowkitten83

to all those who commented I love you all and THANK YOU!!!

14 comments:

hahaha said...

hi ate Kit. ang ganda talaga ng scraps mo. :)

Anonymous said...

Love your layouts! Thank you so much for using my kit.

Anonymous said...

Hi sweet, it's been a long time since we don't talk to each other. How's everything? Did you decide to put up all your old content into a new server? I would love that, your pixels were great (specially those big one you could make a layout from)
See u soon ;)
Take care

Anonymous said...

beautiful new LO's. i love the colors u pick.

abt the friendster naman, i never noticed it stop working kac every time i visit it's working naman. yung sa akin hinayaan ko nalang kac i can't even change the background anymore. i don't have time to learn the overlay naman. hahay. too hard to learn kac. i tried it before di ko magets, haha! hina ng utak ko. anyway, have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

hey kitty! naku nman, wala yun. i love visiting you kse ang gaganda ng ginagawa mo :) ingat ka lagi! muahhzz

Anonymous said...

awww finally updated! tagal na din ha! musta na? I called you today. wala lang ingats ka dyan I hope ok naman kayo dyang lahat god bless!

Anonymous said...

ang cute naman ni nate.. hayyss sis thanks tlg sa pagvisit sa site koh though busy busyhan ako.. miss you poh! ure so talented tlg.. anyways,ingats sis koh! ^*^

Unknown said...

advance happy valentine's day! http://www.masungit.org/MALDITAH/THINZ/BannersCollages/HeartGreeting.jpg
just a lil somethin for you :) take care!

Anonymous said...

hey it's ok it's not that of a big deal. It's ok! I just wanna know how are you doin' and what's up with you lately... As long as I know you're safe that's ok! And it's nice to get a voicemail from you. I'm happy for you and your mom! I wasn't able to pick up the phone kasi I was watching DVDs kagabi. ingats mwah I miss you and have fun there! god bless! syempre regards to everyone there!

Anonymous said...

hi Kitty, miss your comments na..
Tanggap mo email ko?
Happy Heart's Day!
God bless!

Anonymous said...

hi kitty kamusta ka na? ang cute ng gawa mo pati yung para kay sis ann :)

tagal na akong walang balita sau ah. pasensya na ha kung padaan daan lang ako dito... happy valentines day :)

Anonymous said...

this site is soo full of cuteness!!! grabeh ate kitty hang ganda talaga ng pagkakaayos ng mga pics... how i wish I could do that also... I hope your brother's operation would go well... love yah ate!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi kitty! Musta na sis? Belated happy valentines day nga pala. Sorry kung hindi kita nabati agad kasi ba naman nagkaroon nang problema yung computer ko. So, ito naayus ko na kaya balik na naman ako sa internet! Lols. I'm sorry to hear about your brother nga pala. Don't worry sama ko sya sa prayers ko na sana gumaling sya. :)

Anonymous said...

Oist! Ngayon ko lang nakita 'tong gift mo--thank you talaga! Pwede bang ilagay ko sha sa Friendster? Anyway, take care and talk to you soon! xoxo