shopping spree for moi


OH MY GOSH! Christmas is just around the corner and do you know what that means? SHOPPING! Endless shopping. Ever since I became a military dependent I have been shopping all the time, well, shopping for some bargain deals that is! Lately I have been sticking to my budget and stopped shopping for awhile. Ever since hubby moved to Colorado our expenses have skyrocketed, he had to buy his own car, pay his own rent, car insurance, etc. While I have my own expenses here, too instead of paying just one rent, you know what I'm saying? That's why for the meantime, we need to slash our bills. So right now, I'm thinking of going to Victoria's secret, because look at what I found! victoria’s secret coupons. oh yea, I'm so happy! I am addicted to VS, for reals! :) Now, I need to check out some great deals so maybe I can use the coupons for some early shopping. WOO HOO! HAPPY SHOPPING TO ME! xoxo Kitty

0 comments: