my poor hands


Every time I come to work my hands are always dry, cracked and rough due to handling of money and cf course the very freezing weather. I am a lotion addict, seriously. I have lots of lotion at home as well as at work. But since we deal with money every day we just suck it up. My hands return to their smoothness when I come home after a shower because I always treat them with my organic lime and shea body butter that I got from Wal-mart, they do wonders. But of course that's only for home, whenever I handle money since it has some kind of acids in it our hands aren't safe from drying. And since we also handle some small machines like that coin wrapping machine we have, when it jams we try our best to make it work again, that only means one thing - reaching inside that sometimes scrapes our skin when we are not careful. Maybe I'll just buy myself some work gloves save myself from cutting myself since I do get scrapes and splinters, that will do it.

0 comments: