A magical night of your life


You know what... I miss high school. I really do. Why? It's because that's where all the excitement happens. Being a teenager was the greatest thing, just minus out the school, peer pressure and curfew hehee.. I love how you get to spend a lot of time with friends doing homework, club events, Intramurals, competitions, and oh let's not forget the magical event of all - PROM! I only got to experience prom once and it wasn't that spectacular, actually - we weren't allowed outsiders, so we ended up dates which mean our regular boy classmates were our partners for the Rigodon de honor. I always imagined a fun filled extravagant prom night, thanks to the books and the Archie comics I used to read which tackles prom nights and some other school dances. My niece is a number one prom queen. She has been into, what 4 or 5 proms I think? Lucky! And her closet has an assortment of prom dresses because my niece refuses to wear the same thing the second time. So that got me thinking... I think I don't ever wanna conceive a girl, because that's how they will be (who am I kidding? I was totally the same!) hahaa!

0 comments: