dreams are weird


I'm pretty sure you're thinking the same way about it. When I wake up after a dream, I try to jot everything down as soon as possible while it's still fresh, I usually have a pen and paper handy close to my bed. most dreams are really something else. sometimes it tells you the future, hints on what is expected the next few days or so.

like a few months ago I had a dream that my van broke down so I had to walk to get to work, but there was a few obstacles in the way like a lot of these construction workers were digging up lots of holes and a lot of dirt occupied the road so it was harder for me to walk. I kept on looking at my time, I was almost late but got to work just in the nick of time. My supervisor was there and she was pretty upset with me and told me "KIT, YOU'RE LATE!" and I couldn't remember anything after that.

When I went to work that very day I just found out some bad news... We counted the safe wrong that other night! so anyways, I told my friend about my dream and her eyes grew wider, she too HAD a dream (wow) and it went like this:

She came to work but there wasn't any lights on and nobody was there. It was pretty dark, she came in the counting room, to her surprise - there were lots of water inside the room. not only that, there were lots of bundles of bills scattered everywhere in the room, she tried to carry everything but she couldn't handle all of it, so what she did was she had put some bundles under her underwear (we cracked up from hearing this). And after telling each other's dreams and concluding how our dreams gave us a hint our other officemate was amazed with us, she commented on how both of us seems to have a strong ESP (extrasensory perception).

There were lots of other dreams that I have that was work related, most are based on our emotions. I love checking out dream dictionaries, I think I got this from my parents since they used to have a book and they would always talk about their dreams every morning. I just go to the internet :).

Now, around the evening of March 16, 2009 I had this really weird dream. Having this dream reminded me of my own version of an armageddon movie. I was somewhere downtown, I wasn't sure what I was doing at that time. Then I heard some news that there will be a meteor attack on earth. everybody panicked including me. I wanted to get my son from school and I also want to be with my husband. My car wouldn't start so I had to wait in line for a jeepney (jeepneys in hawaii? LOL) so anyways, the line was snake like so I had to think of some way to get to my family, the line was pretty long and I refused to stay in line. I tried my cellphone and I managed to talk to my husband but I got disconnected. from a distance, a first blast of fire went to the ground. then another. and another. I was so scared. I didn't know what to do. I knew I was about to die any minute, experiencing the end of day was pretty scary. Seeing the balls of fire falling down from the sky was really something else. I prayed for all of my loved ones, hoping they would all survive. after that I faced the sky, I could just feel the heat coming inside my skin. very painful, I could feel the skin from my neck moving, thinking I might just explode anytime. I closed my eyes. This is it, I thought. but as soon as I opened my eyes, The balls of fire falling down to earth was done. But the sky showed the outer space and I could see the moon now. the stars and all the planets were so near to each other and to earth as well, it was an amazing sight. but then earth started to move around so fast, and we could all feel that we were moving! staring up the sky with all the stars and planets earth was out of control and later it would stop. then it would go in circular motion once again, then it would stop. Then I heard the alarm clock, I was so thankful to be awake and ALIVE. then I prayed to God, and said thank you to him and it was just all a dream.

The next day, I think it was giving me a hint that I will be having an argument with a filipina at work who works in the admin. I don't know what hit her button that she was so mad at me. I won't elaborate on the details anymore since it's very personal. I was so angry at her but my co-worker told me to just pray for people like that, so I calmed down and cried a bit. I was so emotional, I had to get it out. the next day, my period came (oh goodness).

Sometimes I get the same dream all over again. do you guys have that, too? :)

0 comments: