a scent with bite


Okay, it's been a month or so after I've read the whole Twilight saga and I am proud to say that my obsessiveness towards it had gone down (thank God), it's really funny how you can call it the twilight fever :P so anyways, I came across a twilight inspired perfume at ET online. It looks lovely :) but I wonder if it smells nice though?



anyhoo, back to the movie and the book. I was searching for blogs who hated Twilight and I came across a lot, of course. They listed a lot of flaws that was in the movie and in the book (not surprised) there will always be flaws no matter what. and there will always be haters no matter what. I wanted to get rid of my obsessiveness to the book as well as the movie (I'll still buy the dvd though) I tried finding negative comments about it and it actually worked a lil bit, When I bought the DVD of Shia Labeouf's Eagle Eye my mind completely forgot Twilight for a few days. I'm proud to say I'm done with it. although I know when the next movie comes out I'll be sure as heck to be over ga-ga with it. depends though on how they make it. I'm a kid at heart and I love cheesy romantic movies, so sue me! I just like the feeling of falling in love, you know...

before I hit the sack I'd like to extend my greetings and my heartwarming thank you's to all the friends who never gets tired of reading my posts, you may not leave a tag or comment but base on mybloglog, I will know the people who dropped by for sure. I know inspite of my lack of presence in this blog world, I know my friends are still there. I'm kinda getting tired of blogging, too. sad, I know. I am thinking of quitting... but with the little extra bread coming in, I can't really give up now.

I guess I'm just tired. exhausted. burned. I am soooo out of shape, I need exercise. I need to get away from the net as much as possible, focus on myself for once. but before I do that - I need to revamp the site first, so I promise myself on my days off I need to focus on fixing some things around the site like delete broken links, give it a facial lift, the list goes on. organize my scrap gallery as well, I want to make a photobook that contains all my scrap LO's. It's now 1:12 am here and I need to get some sleep coz I have to get up at 7:30 am for work. goodnight to all!

UPDATED BLOGS:

1. bling bling



11 comments:

Erika Amor said...

i got over my "twilight fever" by reading the hp series. :P can't wait for the new moon film tho.

aww ate kitty, don't quit blogging! :)

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

i feel the same way too, the quitting part. I'm just tired, and it's been 4 years, i guess nasasawa na din ako.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, kinda late i know but better late than never ^-^

me said...

OMG..still not over the Twilight fever sis??hehehe...happy new year pretty kitty..

Anonymous said...

Take some time off ate.[blogging] :)I'm sure pagbalik mo marami ka uling gustong i-post. :) Pinamigay ko na sa co-worker ko yung Twilight kong books. :)

Arianne The Bookworm said...

hmm... nice way of getting over your obsessiveness.. me, i still love the book (or books!), i still love edward cullen.. BUT i don't like the actor playing him anymore... i sound pathetic, right.. hehehe..

Anonymous said...

aba may twilight perfume na pala... twilight fever nga hehe

misspinay said...

Twilight is ok with me though it's like a Romeo and Juliet hehe.. Anyway, Is the perfume smell good? hehe

Jhari said...

Sorry ngayon lang ako nakavisit back sa site mo. thanks for leaving a comment re my Twilight experience and yes upto now, may twilight fever parin ako and you're right i can't take it off my mind.

don't have the books yet, but just got a surprise from a friend who gave me soft copies of the 4books in PDF format. interested to buy the twilight saga as well pero not yet available here in qatar huhu!

ei I have this perfume. Nina Ricci siya. Post ko nga rin 'to minsan sa blog ko, hehehe!

Anonymous said...

hi sis. haven't been here for a while. buti ka pa you've read & watched the movie, i've been trying to but i just never got the chance hahaha

Tiff k said...

hi ate dear! hehe finally nawala ung fever nh? haha di ko nakuha ung fever for some reason.

Hehe capitalism and marketing tlga! hehe lam na alam na in ang twilight kaya ganun. hehe :P

Tc ah ate!! hehe :P

Anonymous said...

hello ulet sis! mwahhh