Kitty's in hybernation


Hello! I am still alive, people! I am blogging thru my phone at the moment. I just wanted to let you all know that I am still here. I felt guilty for neglecting my blog. For 3 whole weeks, yikes. My apologies. This blog does not have a life anymore! I am soooo drained from the online life. I needed to get away from it once in awhile. I twit sometimes, too but sometimes it can also be tiring updating all the time. I miss the days when I can just do my thing in one corner and be happy. Well, I blame my work for this. Everytime I come to work, I feel so crabby and exhausted. I am asleep most of the time. Luckily my MIL is always there to give a helping hand. She leaves on the 15th of feb. Our uncle isn't back yet from the mainland. Not sure if he'll ever come back though. Well, hope you guys have a great week ahead! Mahalo nui loa for all the visits you all know who you are. Thanks for sticking up with me at all times. Xoxo
Kitty (from my blackberry phone)

1 comments:

misspinay said...

oohh i hope you're doing fine.. :)