I hate debt


Seriously, I do. But I guess that's part of life? No matter what we do, debt will always be there to haunt us. I feel bad for people who max out their credit cards just to buy the best goods in town. Hey, you go walking around with a three thousand dollar designer handbag not to mention you also bought two other designer handbags that is still kept in your closet but you're stuck in a rut trying hard to find ways to pay for your credit cards. I'm so lucky I don't have that obsession or else what will the husband do to me? Other people end up in divorce because of debt. Debt is a serious plague and everywhere I go people seem to talk about it all the time. People who are serious to get their debt straightened out they consider to try Debt counseling. I think it's the best way to help them fix their debt especially to those who are in a serious one.

0 comments: