Walk, baby walk


Today I was very proud of myself, I walked my son to school. I was suppose to put him in a stroller, but a few days ago my lil man was kinda hesitant to use the stroller. He was really shy and kept on looking at all the other kids who were about to go to school that morning. I ended up carrying the stroller in my arm. It's always windy in the morning, you can't get tired from a mile walk. but when I head back around 8 am when the final bell rings and the kids get in their classes, that's when the sun really hits. hubby goes to work at 2 am so from now on I've decided to walk Nate to school in the morning and Jon can fetch him in the afternoon from A+.

today after walking 2 miles, when I got home I slipped in the hip hop abs dvd total body workout, my thighs are sooooo aching right now. but anyways, it's all good - I'm determined to do so. After seeing everyone's baby pictures, I am so ready for baby # 2! I am thinking of reading some reviews of diet pills at Pricesexposed.net, maybe I'll have an idea of what to buy next to help my diet plan.

0 comments: